noHold’s AI Reveals Top Usage Metrics Around the United States
- California sees the most number of sessions per month.
- Connecticut is the state that provides the most feedback about the Virtual Assistant.
- Users in Montana have the highest percentage of escalations to a different support channel. Montana also has the most verbose users, starting the interaction with an average of 5 words.
- In Ohio people stay online with the Virtual Assistant for 15 minutes, while in New Jersey end users are typically done in 10.
- Delaware and California are at the top of the list for starting a session with a greeting or nice word such as “Good morning, I am looking for…”
About noHold Inc.